* 3 oz Package cream cheese; soft
* 2 oz Package blue cheese
* 1 tsp Instant minced onion Dash of worcestershire sauce Mayonnaise
* 12 sl Sandwich bread toasted
* 8 sl Tomato
* 8 sl Cooked turkey or chicken
* 4 sl Swiss cheese Salt and pepper
* 8 sl Bacon
For: 4 servings
Cooked and drained Lettuce leaves. Combine cream cheese blue cheese
onion Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise; stir well.
Spread cheese mixture on 4 slices of toast. Top each with 2 slices tomato
2 slices turkey and 1 slice Swiss cheese; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add second slice of toast; top with 2 slices bacon and lettuce.Spread
remaining toast with mayonnaise and place over lettuce leaves.
Secure each sandwich with wooden picks; cut each sandwich into 4 triangles
Recipe, Cooking, Recipe Collection,
Cooking Ingredients, Cooking Tips, Cooking Conversion Tool, Food Glossary, Holiday Cooking Recipes.
in The News
Cooking Tips & Recipes
How to Cook