* 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
* 3 tbsp Margarine Melted
* 16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
* 2/3 c Sugar
* 2 ea Large Eggs
* 6 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
* 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
* 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling (1 Cn)
* 1 x Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed
For: 10 servings
Chocolate Chips should be melted.
Combine crumbs and margarine press onto bottom of 9-inch springform
pan. Bake at 350°F / 180°C.
Combine cream cheese and sugar mixing at medium speed on electric mixer
until well blended. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
Blend in chocolate and extract; pour over crust. Bake at 350°F /
Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.