|Recipes / Desserts
Americana Peanut Cheesecake
Source: Great Holiday Baking (Woman's
* 3/4 c Chopped roasted peanuts; div
* 2 tbsp Chopped roasted peanuts; div
* 1 c Graham cracker crumbs
* 1/3 c Butter or margarine melted
* 2/3 c Creamy peanut butter
* 4 pk (3 ounces each) cream cheese -softened
* 1 cn (14 ozs) sweetened condensed
* 1/3 c Lemon juice
* 1 tsp Vanilla extract
* 1 pk (4 ozs) frozen whipped toppi
For: 12 servings
Thawed - In small bowl combine 3/4 cup chopped peanuts graham cracker
crumbs and melted butter; mix well.
Press crumb mixture into bototom and 1" up sides of 9-inch springform
pan. Refrigerate crust 20 minutes or until set.
In large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed beat softened cream
cheese and peanut butter until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk
and mix well. Add lemon juice and vanilla; blend well. Fold in whipped
Pour mixture into prepared crust; garnish top with remaining 2 tablespoons
chopped peanuts. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until well chilled.